AND SOFTWARE ARCHITECTURE PROTOTYPING
Creation of a high-quality product starts with architecture prototyping
and gathering main business requirements. We provide a full package
of services in business analysis and architecture modeling.
STAGES OF TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION CREATION AND SOFTWARE ARCHITECTURE PROTOTYPING
- Picking requirements for the product
- SOW drafting
- CustDev (Customer Development) carrying
- SOW adjustment according to the results of CustDev
- Choosing technologies and platforms for further development of the product
- Database structure planning and dataflow model creation
- Dividing the project into iterations and time estimation for the development
- Risk assessment and weaknesses revealing
- Planning measures to eliminate defects and SOW finalizing
Our full-fledged team consisting of business analyst, project manager, lead frontend and backend developers work on the SOW drafting and architecture prototyping. This creates proper architecture with a maximum of requirements, helping the core team to understand the product and requests for further development.
As a result, you receive technical requirements with specifications for the development based on CustDev of the idea. You will get a detailed program of project implementation with the estimation of terms, costs, and risks. You may use the full range of services or select the specific items from the whole process.
The price for analysis and architecture prototyping is defined based on the negotiations and depends on:
Product and its features
Scope of work
We propose 50% discount for the price of SOW if after its completion you sign up the contract for the development with us.